Healthcare Collaborative Food Drive
1. The winning hospital will be determined by a points formula based on two factors: how many pounds they collect and how many people participate
2. Each hospital will be promoted in the WeFeed app and website as well as other social media and traditional channels to build brand awareness
3. Each hospital will be provided WeFeed bags.
4. Hospital participants bring in donations. They leave the food in designated areas and ’check in’ via the app — the captures them as participants and thus increases the hospital’s score
5. At the end of each week (or sooner if necessary) the FoodBank picks up the donations.
- The hospital food drive will pit five Norfolk hospitals in a fun competition to see which can raise the most food during a critical period of time — the summer months. Over the course of 2 weeks employees, visitors and friends of each hospital can bring in food.